- Go to your dashboard by clicking on MailChimp and logging in.
- Click on Campaign on the left and then go to the top right-hand corner and click on the arrow beside Create Campaign.
- Choose RSS-driven Campaign.
4. Here the main thing is to enter your RSS Feed URL.
How do I get my RSS Feed URL?
- Go to www.feedburner.com and enter your Google password if you have to. It will take you to your My Feeds screen.
- Click on the name of your blog.
- In the next screen, click on Edit Feed Details at the top left.
- Your RSS feed URL is the one where it says Feed Address. It will start http://feeds.feedburner.com/….. The last part is probably your blog name if that’s how you set up your Feed Title.
- If you have no feed, make one now.
Back to MailChimp
- Once you have entered your feed URL, decide when you want to send out your automatic newsletter and how often.
- Then work through the rest of the steps in the same way as for a regular campaign but using the RSS Feed templates and design boxes. If you get a little lost, follow this video from MailChimp: http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/what-is-an-rss-to-email-campaign-and-how-to-i-set-one-up/
Image courtesy of Idea go /FreeDigitalPhotos.net